This is going to be a bare bones post, because I was at the dentist for almost three hours getting a root canal, and I am wiped.
So ten parts I’d like to play on stage or in film:
1. Judas in Jesus Christ, Superstar (or Mary Magdalen)
2. Mark in Rent (or Maureen)
3. Galinda in Wicked (although my vocal range is more Elphaba and her flying parts don’t terrify me as much as that swinging ball thing)
4. John McClane in the remake, genderswap version of Die Hard
5. Guildenstern in Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
6. Captain Marvel in an as yet unannounced movie version of Captain Marvel.
7. Mordred (or Guinevere) in Camelot
8. Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady
9. Puck in Midsummer Night’s Dream
10. Iago in Othello
10a. John Adams in 1776 (or Abigail)
10b. Cinderella or the Baker’s Wife in Into the Woods
10c. Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing
10d. Annie Oakley in Annie Get Your Gun
There are probably others, but I should stop at ten, don’t you think?